Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 – Windows XP Professional – DIGIS Email
Click the Start Menu.
- Put your mouse over All Programs.
- Scroll to Microsoft Office. Click on Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
- Once Outlook 2003 is opened, click on Tools and then select E-mail Accounts…
- You should see the E-mail Accounts window.
- Choose the bubble that says Add a new e-mail account.
- Click on the Mail tab.
- You are now on the Server Type window.
- Fill the bubble in that says POP3.
- Click Next.
- The next window should say Internet E-mail Settings.
- Under User Information, fill out the following information…
- For Your Name put your Full Name.
- Enter your Full DIGIS Email Address for the E-mail Address field.
- Under Server Information, enter the following information:
- For the Incoming mail server put in pop.everyone.net.
- For the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) enter smtp.everyone.net.
- Under Logon Information fill out the following information:
- Enter your Full DIGIS Email Address for the User Name.
- Enter your Personal Password for the Password field.
- Check the box Remember Password if you don’t want to worry about remembering your password.
- Continued below…Click More Settings ….
- You will see the Internet E-mail Settings window.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box that says My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- As well, make sure the bubble is filled in that says Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- You should be at the page saying Congratulations!
- Click Finish.
If you experience any trouble with these processes, please feel free to give our Technical Support a call at: